Welcome to Cherry Fold Community Primary School.
Cherry Fold is a great school and our main aim is to provide a secure and happy environment where all children are given the full opportunity to develop the abilities and reach their potential. Children are encouraged to think for themselves and to use their own initiative. The staff are committed to providing every child with a thorough grounding in the basic skills of English and Maths. The development of social, physical and aesthetic potential will also be encouraged. Parents are invited to help in fulfilling these aims and become partners in the education of their own children. In 2018 Ofsted graded the school good and noted "Pupils are polite and well mannered. Positive attitudes to learning and respectful relationships between staff and pupils underpin pupils’ enjoyment of school. Pupils flourish in a safe environment where they feel valued and cared for"
We endeavour to establish high moral standards and hope that your child will grow into a mature, creative, tolerant and responsible adult, well able to play a full and constructive role in society.
Within the resources available (financial and human) we shall seek to develop every child physically, mentally and socially by providing:
- High quality learning opportunities
- High quality teaching
- A well trained, highly motivated staff
- A broad and balanced curriculum planned to meet the needs of all children
- A supportive ethos where all school members are made to feel valued
- Appropriate assessment and tracking of pupils development
- Suitable resources
- A safe, secure and stimulating environment
- High expectations
- Support for excellent attendance and punctuality
- A variety of extra curricular opportunities
- Strong and effective links with the community
- Encouragement to parents to participate in their child's learning
Our website contains lots of information however if you want to find out more or visit us while we work then please get in touch .
With my best wishes
Mrs Chloe Moretta