Cherry Fold is a good school (Ofsted September 2018) and our main aim is to provide a secure and happy environment where all children are given full opportunity to develop the abilities they possess. To this end children are encouraged to think for themselves and to use their own initiative. The staff are committed to providing every child with a thorough grounding in the basic skills of English and Maths. The development of social, physical and aesthetic potential will also be encouraged. Parents are invited to help in fulfilling these aims and become "Partners" in the education of their own children.
- On Tuesday, some of our children took part in a 'Fun Run' at Towneley Park.
- Mrs Moretta and 4 pupils visited the Town Hall this afternoon to sign the book of condolence to pay our respects to Her Majesty The Queen.
- The official date of the State Funeral has now been confirmed as Monday, 19th September 2022. This day will be a bank holiday and school will be closed on this day as a mark of respect and in accordance with DfE guidelines.
- Cherry Fold Community Primary School and its community is greatly saddened to hear of the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- On Wednesday a group of children were invited to attend an award ceremony as they were winners of the Primary Engineering Project, 'If you were an Engineer, what would you do?'
Latest School Calendar Events
- Life Education Visit07Feb2023
- Active Family Programme07Feb2023
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Life Education Visit08Feb2023
- Life Education Visit09Feb2023